Friday, November 29, 2013

One OK Rock; I was obviously in heaven!

So, how can I start this post?
In the moment I'm writing this post, my biggest smile is still hanging! Let me take you back to the time where I didn't even know who the hell is One OK Rock, whopps! I mention it! Yes, this post actually tells about how do I finally fall in a deeper deeper love to them!
At the first, I'm totally blind with the Japanese bands. I never do browsing, or even so curious about them. But, the miracle is happening to me! Let's say a friend of mine, name Bambang Widodo (-- he prefers to be called as Ibeng! haha), gave me a youtube link. Like for the first time, I didn't put any attention to those things. He kept forcing me to well at least listen to their songs. Finally, after a-self-war, I decided to listen to their songs. Clock Strikes was the first song that I heard and made me in love at that moment. I'm not exaggerating, but this is so true, that I feel connected!
Starting from that time, I feel like I was possessed by One OK Rock, I couldn't stop listening to their songs, searching for their info, and everything.
On that day, I saw an advertisement, telling that One OK Rock will held a concert in Jakarta! I was stunned: like a stone! I know that I am probably just a newbie fan of OOR. But, I  couldn't stop myself not to go to an online ticket seller and... bahahahak! I just bought it!
24th November was the day. Waiting for the day to come was just like killing me softly! I kept counting.. and that hurts! I couldn't  waiting for the day to come.
After the long waiting, like finally this is the day!!
I will meet them live! The show started at 8pm, but I arrived at 1pm. You think that I'm overreacting? you're wrong! those people came at 10 am. Rad!
The show was.... ah! I couldn't explain it in words! I feel like that was such a heavenly way to die - nope. I take it back, I don't want to die that soon.
Again, it was totally the most wildest show I've ever seen. Taka, Toru, Ryota and Tomoya did it! And when the show was end, I barely moved my legs. I didn't want to leave the stage. Let me see them for twice, third, fourth or even for the rest of my life!
All I know, I was having overloaded happiness, like I was in Heaven because of One OK Rock!
I went home safely, had the most comfortable sleep. And until now, it's a bit hard to move on from the boys. 
The show was worth the wait. Wish they get a plan to probably come back here.
I'll be on the first row. See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment